The ABFevo is a dynamic blown film cooler that uses the direct expansion of gas and an inverter controlled compressor to regulate the temperature of process air.
The inverter is able to increase or decrease the flow rate of refrigerant which helps to regulate the cooling of the process air. The two way temperature control of the inverter is assisted by an electric hot gas bypass valve. This enables a PID loop that boasts a +/- 0.2°F (0.1°C) tolerance.
The ABFevo has integration options and a 7” touchscreen control. This allows alarm monitoring of air and condensing water temperatures, as well as a differential pressure sensor that can sense a clogged filter. Filters are located for easy access.
The ABFevo is a chiller solution for customers who want to improve gauge variation and control by eliminating variance in cooling temperature as a factor.• (+/-) 0.20°F/0.1°C temperature variation.
• Improved energy efficiency (55% reduction over chiller + coil)
• Inverter control of condenser unit (reaches set point quicker)
• Drip separator for moisture control
• 7” color touch screen interface
• ABF Due for separate temp. control (i.e. IBC & air ring)
• Cools air directly (energy savings) – no cooling coil necessary
• Product line airflow ranges: 470 – 5,885 CFM (800-10,000 M³/Hr)
Stand-Alone Direct Air Cooling (no chilled water requirement) for ultra-precise temperature control throughout the year.
The BRA+ is a cost effective solution for cooling when existing chiller capacity is available.